1. In I Timothy 4:10, Paul wrote that we should be charging and teaching that:
a)Eternal torment awaits the unbeliever.
b)Believers should not eat raw crawfish.
c)Adam and Eve evolved by chance from worms, reptiles, and rats.
d)We rely on the living God, Who is the Saviour of all mankind, especially of believers.
2. The apostle Paul referred to the majority of those who presume to proclaim God’s word as:
3. Paul wrote that the wisdom of men:
a)Is to be highly valued and followed daily.
b)Is essential for one endeavoring to understand Scripture.
c)Leaves a strong, positive impression upon Jesus Christ.
d)Is stupidity with God.
4. The apostle Paul wrote:
a)“By my own free will choice, I became Christ’s apostle to the body of Christ.”
b)“Christ dideth offer me the job of apostle to the nations and I dideth accept it.”
c)[I am] “an apostle of Christ Jesus, through the will of God.”
d)“In the grace of God I am what I am.”
e)c and d.
5. Who of the following proclaims in the Scriptures that he is a herald and an apostle and a teacher of the nations in knowledge and truth:
6. We are to make our requests known to God:
a)Through our local pastor or priest.
b)Through a written letter or email to the pope at Christmastime.
c)After reminding God of our previous good works.
d)With prayer and thanksgiving.
7. Jesus referred to the religious leaders of his day as
a)Paragons of virtue.
d)Blind and stupid hypocrites.
8. During His earthly ministry, Jesus, heralded:
a)The coming new world order.
b)The dawning of the age of Aquarius.
c)The evangel of the grace of God to the nations.
d)The evangel of the coming earthly millennial kingdom to be ruled by Him through Israel.
9. Paul wrote his epistles:
a)To give Christian theologians some ideas to kick around.
b)To bring the evangel of the untraceable riches of Christ to the nations.
c)To enlighten all as to what is the administration of the secret.
d)To reveal and certify the evangel of the grace of God given to him by Christ after Israel’s second rejection of the kingdom message as recounted in the Book of Acts.
e)b, c and d.
10. The true teaching for the members of the body of Christ today may be found in:
a)The Westminster Confession.
b)The Roman Catholic Catechism.
c)The Books of Leviticus and Ezekiel.
d)The epistles of Paul.
11. Members of the body of Christ are those who:
a)Do their best to attend church once a week.
b)Read the Bible on a regular basis.
c)Master the esoteric teachings of their denominational leaders.
d)Keep up with the latest fads in Christendom.
e)Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He died, was entombed and resurrected from the dead.
12. As members of the body of Christ, our realm is:
a)Initially in purgatory, followed by heaven or hell depending on the sincerity of prayers for us.
b)On this earth under redeemed Israel during the millennial reign of Christ.
c)Yet to be defined by a joint denominational congress.
d)Inherent in the heavens.